Bucket list Update #2
So… yet again it seems I have been remiss, but that’s ok as I have a lot of very good reasons for it! I have decided it’s about time I give this an update as there are things that need updating!
Right… here’s the list and I will update any I can!
1) I want to be a size 10 (at least) again.
– Still completed this one 🙂
2)I want to go back to Disneyland
– I am going to America with Partner and his Father, Brother, Sister in Law and 3-year-old niece in August and… Disneyland is on the itinerary!
3) I want to own my own house
– Huge one here, I now do!! I was chatting to my parents in November about how I would love to buy a house but I just can’t get the deposit and Dad and I went on to have a serious chat and they ended up lending me a deposit which has enabled me to have my own house!
4) I want to ride an elephant
5) Go to the Superbowl
6) Go snorkeling somewhere in the Cook Islands/Fiji area
7) Get Married
– Still no ring on my finger… but we have been together for 6 and a half years almost, so that’s good enough for me for now 😀
8 ) Pay for a stranger when they can’t pay for themselves – surprisingly I haven’t had the opportunity to do this! I always have it in the back of my mind in queues etc, just need an opportunity.
9) Learn to drive manual well
10) Give Blood
– I have done this twice now!
11) Read lots of books, basically. See here for more info
– Definitely been reading lots of books… not the ones on this list though, so might need to look into the list again. You can follow me on goodreads.com to see my progress: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/2622134-suzanne
12) Go to Comic-con and Blizzcon!!
13) Go to all 50 states
– Trip to the USA will tick off a few states – Washington, Nevada, Arizona, California
14) Buy stocks
15) Make myself clothes (Or at least one item of clothing)
Aside from this I must admit 2011 is a year that will always be a mixture of real highs and lows. Partner’s mum died in July, that was and still is the hardest thing I have ever dealt with in my life. I miss her daily and always think about her and how I wish she had been here to see my house, I know she would have been so proud 🙂
So 2012 is also going to be the first year I set myself some “resolutions”.
One is definitely to trim the unnecessary spending. Lunches from home and less take-aways being the biggies here.
The second thing is to try and stop organising things, outside of work thing, all the time. I have realised I don’t like having things that aren’t at my house, or organised by me as then I have no say over what happens during the night, but recently I have been getting annoyed about no-one else coming up with ideas, which is really my fault due to me brow-beating my dear friends into submission really. So lets see how that one goes.
So here’s to 2012, may it be a year of tight wallets and loose control
Oh and I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas/New Years and have had enough time off to start this year on the right foot.
God Bless and Ciao for now 🙂 Hopefully this time we will have a shorter period between this and my next post yeah?