30 Days of Me – Day 1
Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Well Here goes…
Right… Next step
15 Interesting things About Me
1) I left school in 6th form and went straight to university
2)I have an overactive imagination, when it comes to windows at night I quite easily start thinking about how someone could be on the other side, and freak the bejezzus out of myself.
3)I don’t plan to have children, but if I had to name a boy it will be Ryan Timothy!
4)I worked at Bendon Lingerie in my last year of school part time. I have seen enough boobies to last me a lifetime
5) I used to get a slice of plastic cheese and two arnotts chocolate chip cookie biscuits and make a cheese sandwich. Tastes amazing! (Actually quite want one right now)
6)When I was younger I wanted to be an interior designer – then I realised that is a dead-end job in NZ so changed my mind.
7)I am useless with money, I just have no idea how to not spend it!! Even with advice and help, I just fail.
8) I have over 330 DVD’s/Blurays/Tv Series
9) Although I love reading, I have never been a fast reader and I am very jealous of anyone that can read quickly
10) I have a nephew who turned 1 in August, I have never met him. This make me Le Sad.
11) I was pathetic and attention seeking as a teenager and was into cutting myself… quite into it… but a certain boy changed all that and have never once thought about it since
12) At one stage I had a total of 8 piercings
13) If I was a boy I would have been called Patrick – thank goodness I was a girl
14) I believe in God. There I said it. If this changes your opinion of me so be it. I may not seem like a christian, may not even act like it at times, but that’s just me being useless, nothing against God.
15) Lets go for a simple one for place number 15 – I am the youngest of 7, my closest sibling is 5 years older!
Okay.. done, that wasn’t too hard now! I think it was likely way too deep for what most would expect, or what this really asks… but I am good at doing that 😛